Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Covid Diaries --Day 8

Entertainment

There have been an onslaught of creative and hilarious memes and videos since the pandemic hit. If anything, this has been an opportunity for people's creative juices to flow and I have been hysterically laughing just about everyday. YouTube has received most of my views during the stay-at-home order, unlike Netflix which was once my chillaxing go-to. Some of the clips may have been posted prior to Covid-19 but I hadn't enjoyed them until now. 







My son and I learned the Blinding Lights Challenge and my friends have sent me videos of their kids' choreographed videos.  I've been well entertained. 

I also love watching live videos of TV chefs like Michael Symon cooking from home.  I enjoyed watching Ravenwood High School's Assistant Principal on FB Live spinning fresh 90's beats.

As a family we've had intense Connect Four tournaments. Blind Connect Four and Sequence are other games we like to play. 


No comments:

Post a Comment