Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


No wonder they wouldn't let him play in any reindeer games!  Look at him!

This guy has lunch meat features, cheese and olive eyes, a cherry nose, cheese hair and fruit leather twists for antlers.  Pretty fun!  These ideas came from parentmap.com.




Bell pepper Christmas lights!  A broccoli 'tree' with cookie sprinkles as lights.



A sleepy rice ball snowman.  He has a bell pepper nose and scarf, and a hot dog hat.




In response to a few recent questions I've received, yes I make all of these lunches myself, at home (hence the bad lighting and photography).  I get a lot of my ideas online through various websites and try to reference those sites.  There are some amazing Bento Box meals out there, much better, more beautiful and intricate than mine.  I pick ideas based on what I think my child will eat and how easy it would be for me to replicate.  What I'm really trying to say, is, if I can make these, anyone can.  I don't have much time or patience but I really do love spending a few extra minutes in the evening packing something special.  Most importantly, I want my child to have something healthy to eat and have him actually eat it! 

Happy holidays from Lexi's Lunchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment